Monday, October 20, 2008

knock knock...

who's there???
I've been getting a lot of people viewing my blog lately...which is great. It makes me feel loved. But I would like to know who it is... so I'm requesting a little help from you...

YES, you...

comment on this post, it's easy...just click on the comments link on the bottom of this post and type in a little diddy.
you don't even have to have a google account. click on the anonymous option, but then include your name in the comment.
THANKS...

and just so I can fill your need for new pictures here you go...
I know, I got a little carried away with photoshop... but isn't she cute!

24 comments:

Britney said...

Hi there!! It is britney basting! I just love reading your posts and looking at all your fun pictures!! Talk to you later!

Anonymous said...

I am a reader of your blog. I think you do such fun things with your kids! I wish I had photoshop to do fun things with my pictures...very cute! Keep in touch!

Seth and Amber said...

Hi, I love to read your blog!

Sarah said...

I'm a loyal reader. :)

Cassandra said...

Hi! I love to read your blog! Your kids are so cute, and you are such a cute mommy!

Anonymous said...

Well hello!!! I love reading your blog and all the pictures you post!!! Looks like your learning a lot from your Photoshop class, you'll have to teach me :-)

Cari B. and Peanut :-)

Amanda said...

Me, of course!

Alyson said...

I'm a reader!

Natalie Wright said...

Faithful reader. Or scary lurker. Either way we love your blog!

Natalie & Dallan

The Hungry Homemaker said...

I guess I have to fess up, I have been reading your blog religiously. I check it every 30 min to see if you put on a new post. I am obsessed, but at least I am admitting it right? Haha:)

Shari said...

I'm a reader!

Jamie said...

I think you already know I'm a stalker :) How else would I know what's up with my best neighbor?! (pathetic, eh?!)

*JULIA* said...

you know I read your blog love the updates on your life. Are you coming to Phx soon??

Carolyn said...

It is I your Auntie Carolyn and one of your enthusiastic fans!

Darla said...

Add me to the list...

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

Glad to see your photoshop skills are coming to fruition!

Caleb and Marci said...

Are you thinking of going private?

Kinsly said...

Mauri, this is Kinsly (Tietjen), Cox now. I just found your blog while looking at others. What a cute family! Tell miss Jenna I said hi. Where's her blog????

Trevor and Brooke said...

I'm always checking your blog. Thanks for always updating it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mauri. It's me Jenn

Jenni said...

Hi Mauri & family! All our love from good ol' Kentucky! YEE-HAW! We miss you guys "like a fat kid would miss cake!" Happy Halloween!!!Cant wait to see what the girls & lil' wesley will be!

Lindy said...

whoa, miss 21 comments. can i really call you my friend?? i feel so cool!

Stacy and Justin said...

We love your blog as well! Hey, I will be at your Halloween party with Jace Tuesday, what can I bring for lunch?

Anonymous said...

To answer your question about the family pics, they were done at Pretty Pictures. Well, I guess they were done at AF canyon and Allison did them! I know you've gone to her before so you know how her pricing works.