Saturday, October 25, 2008

things have been soo busy...

have i started a post that same way before? maybe...but it's true.
thank you all, that commented on that last post. I've been getting a lot of people looking at the blog and not sure who it could be, so I've been tossing the idea back and forth on making our blog private. I'm not sure how that works for those of you who don't have a google account so I'm not sure if we'll do it or not.
anyways, back to the busy thing...We are...
but I wanted to post a couple pictures of what's been up this week, until I can take time to sit down and write a little bit more.

this week, we've had my mom's birthday...
trunk-or-treat...
katelyn's surprise party... I can't believe our little Katelyn's turning 4
and a lot of laughs...

i think you really start laughing when things are getting too crazy...

now I'm off to preparing a Sunday school lesson for the toughest group of them all, the Sunbeams.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Yes, busy, busy week! But fun all the same!

Carolyn said...

I love the crowns for Katelyn's party! Good luck with the next week!