Sunday, October 26, 2008

hi

we thought you might

6 comments:

Caleb and Marci said...

You guys are too cute. I miss you, how do you live so close an we never see each other? I meant to tell you to check out http://feedjit.com/ to add one to your blog. It tracks people arriving on your site and where they go when they leave. If they found you via a search engine, it will tell you what they were searching... it won't tell you names, but towns and how they got to you. I find it a little helpful.

Amanda said...

You found your glasses! I especially like how they look on Wesley, lol!!

Anonymous said...

Aww love it! Thanks for the much needed smile! Miss ya guys, but we'll get to see ya in December.

Cari

Darla said...

I'm not sure which one of you looks the funniest. But I love you all!

Stacy and Justin said...

You made me smile and laugh, thanks!

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

This is good. Definitely Xmas card worthy.