Friday, October 3, 2008

I'll take the fall...

if it means 85° and swim parties. Yes, it's true. We got in a swim party the last day of September. And if we had planed it, the weather was still nice the first few days of October. I'm not holding my breath for it too last much longer but I will take it if it comes!
As always the kids had a fun time on the swing set, (we're really getting our money's worth out of that $100 wal-mart deal) the swimming pools and even some games of their own.
A completely kid organized game of ring around the rosies was a hit for all of them...even the little ones. Those of you who know Katelyn can imagine who was trying to do most of the "organizing". Tanner...the only boy in the group was the one who's hands all the girls wanted to hold. What a luck boy, although he usually doesn't think so and always asks where the other boys are...he doesn't think the little boy's count...sorry Wesley and Gavin.

Natalia was so cute...she even put on her makeup for the party.
The mom's of the show...
Gavin usually was napping during our summer pool parties but he had to make sure he made it to this one, since it might be the last.
Here's the stud...
And as always, Wesley thoroughly enjoyed himself.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Look at all those CUTE kids!! Wherever did you find them???

Natalie Wright said...

Oh man, of course we missed this one. Maybe you were glad I didn't come and bring a cranky girl and a bad boy that pees in the pool. If you do it again we will come and bring the giant fish. Yeah, you know what I'm talkin' about.

Jamie said...

Oh how I will miss our fun summer days!

Anonymous said...

hold tight to that swing pole poppet I am going to make your tight little ass feel sooooooooooo good