Sunday, October 12, 2008

Just in case you haven't looked out you window yet.

This is what it looks like outside this morning. Who's ready for winter? I think this cute guy might be!


6 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm sure not ready for it :(. Nope, not at all :(

The Hungry Homemaker said...

I love that you had time to blog this this morning. I had like a 5 second time frame to take a picture...I will be posting later:)

Nicole said...

WOW!! Has it been Halloween yet??

Groovy Gardners said...

BBBRRRRR!!!!
i'm so glad you have your cute little boy. he is always sooo happpy. lets hang out!

Rachel Kirkham said...

I'm so jealous of the snow! Wesley is getting so big and that smile is all Colton! Miss you!

Burnett Family said...

Hey Mauri! I found your blog from your moms! Just wanted to say hi and see how you are doing. I can't believe it's already snowing out there! Yikes!! I be checking in on yout blog.
Heather