ok, anxiety about this one...but at least it didn't say anything like take pictures of every room in your house. Unlike Natalie, I just about let every room in the house go (let might not be the right word, since I have very little control over the direction that it goes)...except my craft room (and that's only because I don't have the time to use it).
here was the tag...
The rules for this tag are simple. You must drop everything you’re doing and take the following pictures–WITHOUT cleaning up first!
which needs explaining, because I first saw Britney's tag last night when I was doing my pm blog review and was just about to hop into bed, then I took the pictures this am when I had a minute and now it's the afternoon, nap time, when I'm posting so take what you get.
I can tell you that not much cleaning up has happened in this time period
1. the kitchen sink

2. my favorite room in the house... the front room, not because we spend a lot of time in it, but because we don't...so it's usually clean. I really do like clean rooms I just don't have many of them around.

3. the fridge

4. My closet.

5. laundry room (closet) Nathan was looking for his racquetball clothes in the dryer.

6. self-portrait... (this goes with the next picture of what are the kids doing right now)

7. What are the kids doing right now? that's a good question... Katelyn says they are trying to play racquetball...should I be worried?


8. my favorite shoes... right now they are my walking shoes, as I "train" for my 3 day walk to fight breast cancer. and if you want something to make yourself feel good you can click
hereto donate the the Susan G. Koman foundation.
Every little bit helps...and I promise, it will give you a warm fuzzy for the day.

I also quite like Katelyn's new pink "Dorthy shoes"

9.my bathroom
ok...now I tag Sara J., Nicole H., and Heather B. Because you've all moved to new houses that I haven't seen. Sorry Heather, you just started reading my blog and now I do this to you... Friends?
4 comments:
Oh, Mauri thank you, thank you, thank you, soooo much for not tagging me!! I don't think I can thank you enough right now...
Oh man, this could be scary! I am leaving to Boston in a couple hours so I will have to do it when I get back. Hope the kids don't destroy the house too much while we are gone!
I just read this on your blog (I haven't been keeping up because the crazy past few week) and will respond to this this week!
xoxo
I want her dirtypanties
Post a Comment