when Katelyn planned her suprise birthday (yes you read that right, she planned her suprise party. but the funny thing was that she was still suprised), she informed me that she wanted everything to be pink. she said pink plates, pink cups, pink balloons, pink napkins and pink streamers...so we went all pink. If you notice, we even got pink bread!
we took LOTS of pictures, but here are a few..
6 comments:
Of course it is, she's on the accelerated ageing course. Although, you might want to let her know she's going to regret it when she gets older!
Girls are fun! I think that it is great that girls are content with a party being entirely pink. It must be easier to decorate than a pirate themed party or some such boy theme.
What a fun PINK party! We don't see much pink around our house with our boys! It looks like it was a fun "surprise" party. Happy Birthday Katelyn!!!
We had a great time! Thanks for inviting our kids.
mum I love your daughters pink I want her
Post a Comment